In your impression, is the rectangular connector a D-sub connector? Many people have this misunderstanding. In fact, the rectangular connectors include D-sub connectors, SCSI connectors and DVI connectors we see on the market are also rectangular connectors.
A rectangular connector is a connector with a rectangular shape and a substantially rectangular mating surface, and is a very important category of connectors. There are many types and applications are also very extensive. The main categories are:
1. CA, CB, and CD rectangular connectors produced by enterprises under the Ministry of Electronics Industry.
2. CH type rectangular connector produced by the enterprise under the Ministry of Electronics.
3. J-shaped rectangular connectors produced by enterprises under the Ministry of Aviation and Aerospace.
4. Rectangular connectors produced according to the national military standard (GJB).
5. Rectangular connectors produced according to International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards