Electronic components are components of electronic components and small machines and instruments. They are often composed of several parts and can be used in similar products. It often refers to certain parts of the electrical appliances, radio, instrumentation and other industries, and is a general term for electronic devices such as capacitors, transistors, hairsprings, and clockwork.
Electronic components include: resistors, capacitors, inductors, potentiometers, tubes, radiators, electromechanical components, connectors, etc. Among them, the electronic connector CONNECTOR can connect two active devices to each other and transmit current or signal. There are various classification methods for electronic component connectors, including several classification methods:
1) According to the appearance: circular electrical connector, rectangular electrical connector.
2) According to the connection method: threaded connection, bayonet (fast) connection, card lock connection, push-pull connection, direct plug-in connection, etc.;
3) According to the terminal connection form of the contact body: crimping, welding, winding; screw (cap) fixing;
4) According to environmental protection points: environment-resistant electrical connectors and ordinary electrical connectors
5) According to the purpose: sealed connector, high temperature connector, separate connector, filter connector, power connector.