PCB board connector refers to the connector that completes the signal and current connection between printed circuit boards (pcb boards). Among all the current connector product types, the board-to-board connector has the strongest transmission capability and can be widely used in many fields. Including communication networks, power systems, industrial automation, medical equipment, office equipment, military manufacturing and other industries.
In order to ensure the normal use of the connector, there are some operating rules that you need to pay attention to when actually soldering the PCB connector.
1. Because the terminal number is not displayed on the design connector of the printed board. Therefore, when designing printed boards and performing cable wiring operations, please use the triangular mark on the cover as a reference.
2. When welding, you need to operate according to certain welding conditions: 260°C within 10 seconds, 300°C within 5 seconds, 350°C within 3 seconds.
3. The external force applied to the cable will damage the connector because there is no stress relief device in the PCB-type connector, so please leave a sufficient margin for the cable length to prevent the cable from being affected by external force.
4. During the use of the terminal, repeated bending of the terminal may cause the terminal to break, so it should be avoided as much as possible.
5. When assembling or disassembling the protective cover into the base, if excessive displacement is applied to the edge of the protective cover, it may cause damage, so be careful.
6. When choosing cable cutting tools and crimping tools, you need to use special tools to ensure construction specifications.
Not only PCB connectors, in fact, the more precise and important the connector, the more precautions in the purchase and use of it. In order to avoid the difficulty of obtaining technical support from the manufacturer after purchase, you can choose a company with perfect after-sales service like Ningbo Max Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.